Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Friday, November 15, 2013

My birthday!

I turned 31 on Tuesday. On Monday my mom took me to dinner at Zupa's and then to Sweet Tooth Fairy for cupcakes. It was so delicious. She gave me some cute maternity clothes. I love my mom. She is so good to me. ON my birthday, after a long day at work I took a long bubble bath and went shopping with James and Carter. I got some super cute new boots, Luke Bryan CD and a cute necklace. And my sweet husband made me a birthday cake, German Chocolate my favorite! And we took me to Cold Stone for some Birthday Cake Remix. Yummmm.






No comments:

Post a Comment