Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Thursday, April 4, 2013

easter weekend!

What a busy and fun weekend! Can I mention how much fun I am having with SATURDAY off.... yay! We went on an egg hunt at Farmington Park, we colored Easter eggs, found baskets hidden by the easter bunny, went to church, had an egg hunt in the yard, and had lunch with James' mom.

When the kids woke up Easter morning we had what we called the bunny trail. The Easter Bunny had left lots of foil wrapped Hershey eggs and he had hidden the baskets so the kids had to find them.



 


My first ever easter basket from someone other than my mom. James got me all my favorite treats! I was so excited.
A funny thing about the kids... they always chant "kiss! Kiss!" then acxt all grossed out when we do, its so funny. But I am all for any excuse to kisss my honey!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment