Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Staycation 2013

I took a few days off work and created a little Stay-cation for myself. I really needed a break. I love my job but the hours have been kicking my butt. Luckily I have an amazing class. In fact I thought of them and worried about them while I was away.
 
I wasn't sure what we would do but I figured even if I was lying in the back yard on my chair soaking up sun I would be ok with that.
 
Thursday James and I ran errands, went to lunch, went to American Fork to see James' mom, and basically just hung out. We went to dinner then home to play video games.
 
Saturday we headed up to Logan and took advantage of our Anniversary Inn connection. We stayed in the Jesse James Hideout room, did some shopping, got Chinese takeout from "our place" that we always go. We talked and laughed, watched a cheesy 80's movie, ate lots of snacks went on a midnight Burger King run, and just had a lot of happiness and love!
 
Here are the pictures ....
 
 







 
it wasn't QUITE as hot in Logan as it was in SLC but it was still PLENTY warm







 
I had just mentioned a few days ago to James that we hadn't had Chinese in a while so this was PeRfEcT


 
Even the pretty flowers outside our door made me happy :)

 
Movie Snack Pack.... I love my snacks ! We had these delivered to our room

 
Spinach Artichoke dip.... yum!

 
I started my Saturday in this amazing tub. Too bad the water was luke warm and all I had to drink was water. Due to my .... condition



Breakfast in bed with the hottest guy around *wink*

 
Back in SLC on Sat it was SUPER DUPER hot and our a/c isn't working! Aaaaaargh! 


So hot that before we got home our cupcakes melted! Poor cuppy cakes!
 
When we got home I had lots of cleaning and planning for Carter's birthday. I'll post all about that later!
 
I adore my James so so much. Like everyone, we have our moments. But he is so sweet and loving and kind, and I could not imagine life without my best friend! XOXO

1 comment: