Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Saturday, July 27, 2013

weekend getaway

I had a few days off work and so James and I had some adventures. First up: Camping

I love being in the nature with the quiet and the trees. Its so peaceful and beautiful.

























Next up: Intermountain Medical Center to check  on little baby.





Finally some little R&R in our favorite room, Room with a View at anniversary inn


We watched Dear John. I may have cried...

The bed was like heaven....

Here is the view from the bed. Simply amazing....


a midnight snack of cheesecake. YUM

And of course breakfast in bed.

I love the big jetted tubs. there is a fireplace on one side of the tub. So romantic in winter with the fire on, 



Me and my love. It doesn't get better than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment