Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet husband

Can I say how blessed I am to have James as my husband...? We are goofy and laugh together, we have super fun and incredible adventures. He is a huge help and life saver. He does sweet thoughtful things that make my day. He cuddles, and kisses, and holds my hand. Even when he doesn't want to. I have never has so much fun with anyone ever as James and I have, It's really an amazing, wonderful, breath taking love. I can't imagine life without it, XOXOX I love you baby.

So. 4th of July, birthday, 4 crazy kids, a long drive to American Fork, and the birthday of the most handsome man ever!

I did Ava's hair SO CUTE it was in the shape of a star. It didn't last long but it was cute for a minute...

 
32!!! Happy Birthday James!


 
Blowing out the candles!

 
James hasn't had any guns for a while so I bought him this 12 gauge Shotgun. (ugh and boy was that a PAIN in the butt, but it was worth it to see him happy! )




And I got the kids CUTE 4th of July clothes to wear. Awwwww.

 
These are the fireworks we did.... They were pretty good this year

 
ugh I look terrible but this is the only pic I got with James

 
trying to get the whole gang, James' mom and grandma, Ava, Jordan, Josh and Carter


 
The kids were too busy to hold still long enough for me to take pictures, the only one who would was Carter.

 
After we got home and got kids in bed James and I sat on the porch and watched the lightning, and that was personally my favorite moment. The silence, the smell of the rain, the sky lit up not with fireworks, but nature. Sitting next to the one I love. It was beautiful.

 
On Saturday we took that gun out shooting, even though we got caught in the rain.

 
Happy Birthday my James. You light up my world like fireworks. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment