Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Friday, November 14, 2014

Back to blogging!

Wow a lot has happened since I was last here. This post will kindof be a randon Hodge Podge of things that have happened over the summer and then I will (hopefully) post regularly from now on. :)


We had some family fun. Antelope Island and Lagoon were the highlights. My beautiful mom also got married and moved to Brigham City. Luke went to the Zoo for the first time! 






Josh tured 8 this year and wanted to go to Frightmares for his birthday so we took them to Lagoon AGAIN. On 11/1/2014 he was baptized and confirmed a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, by his father. It was really special.



 
James and take as many chances we get to have adventures. Spending time together is an essential part of building a family of rightousness and values. I love this man with all of my heart and soul. We are truly soul mates and best friends. (He even rode the double swing at Lagoon with me, and while we were on the ride "our" song played. We are so adorable.




 
 
Luke is still the cutest baby on the planet. (proof below)


 
I am anxiously preparing tons of fun things for the holidays. We have had some hard times this year as all families I'm sure do. But we still love. We still have Faith. And we know that we will take on anything life throws us together.
 
I had trouble downloading the Halloween pictures so I will save that for next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment