Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Eternity

James and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of being sealed in the temple. I am so blessed to have a worthy temple holder to be with for all time and eternity. After church we went up to the Bountiful temple where we were sealed and took a picture.

When we got home I had a couple of surprises. I made his favorite dinner (Chicken alfrado with angel hair pasta) I also printed and framed our favorite picture and a picture of the temple. Finally I created an "Eternity box" It has a larger piller candle and we will ass a tea light candle every year. We wrote some feelings and kinda a Vow type letter, lit the candles and read each other our letters. We will do this every year adding a candle and a letter. Cheesy but special.




I love this man that I married with all of my heart. Our marriage is by no means perfect but there is so much love and we work on creating a better marriage and a Christ centered home every single day. I love you James with everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment