Your Journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time." - Asha Tyson


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Oh yeah, I had a birthday too...

On November 12 I turned 32! The day of my birthday my mom watched Luke So that James and I could go out. He wanted to take me to this Chinese restaurant I've wanted to go to ever since we moved to Bountiful. We got seated and looked at the menu. There was nothing that looked good to us and it was fairly expensive so we left and found a new Chinese place we've never been to. It was perfect! Then we drove all the way to Holiday because I really wanted to see The Giver (my favorite book growing up) and it's almost out of theaters so that was the only place we were able to find it. On the way home we stopped at walmart to get a piece of cake. James said "no way can you fit 32 candles on that, we probably don't even have 32 candles." Well I proved him wrong but it was quite an interesting out come!




 
One of my birthday presents was getting shellac nails, something I have wanted for a while. So after therapy on Thursday I went and did it. It was fun and relaxing and my nails are super adorable!

 
 
Then on Saturday I went out with my mom, and sisters. We started out at Swig for cookies and dirty diet cokes, Then we went to get pedicures (so now my feet are adorable too!) Then we went to Paradise Bakery. While I was gone James and the kids colored pictures and decorated the house for my birthday. James made me my favorite cake, German Chocolate and my favorite ice cream, so we had a little party and I opened my present which was an ice cream maker. YUM that is exactly what I wanted.
 
Thanks everyone for making my birthday awesome



 

No comments:

Post a Comment